Leigh Ann Mastorovich-Kubinec, LPC
I have been employed in the counseling profession for 20+ years. I have been in Private Practice for 10+ years and owned my own practice for 10+ years as well.
- 2002 Graduate of Seton Hill University with a Master's Degree in Counseling Psychology with a Specialization in Marriage and Family Therapy
- 1999 Graduate of University of Pittsburgh with a Bachelor's of Arts and Sciences Degree in Psychology
Licenses and Certifications:
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Certified Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CAADC)
- Certified Co-Occurring Disorders Professional Diplomate (CCDP-D)